The World is Your Oyster

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

Still alive!

If you're looking for a place to shamelessly seek sexual relations with easy hot foreign women, Bangkok is it. Despite the big buddha and a boat ride up the Chao Phraya river, Bangkok didn't really appeal to me. I got out of there after only a day and went to Sihanoukville, Cambodia and spent a week on the beach. I'm currently in Siem Reap, Cambodia visiting Angkor Wat (grand ancient temples - love them!) and instead of returning to Thailand immediately (which I was secretly dreading), I will try to make it to Vietnam. Stay tuned...

Comments:
Show us your pictures!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   April 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?